Guidelines for Day of Paving Service
• The paving crew will be arriving with heavy equipment and long trailers. Please make sure your cars are out of the garage, off the driveway, and parked several car lengths away from the entrance to your driveway.
• If you have a sprinkler system, please make sure all the sprinkler heads near the driveway are marked and the sprinkler system is turned off.
• Please make sure your water is turned on. We need access to water for the rollers and plate tampers to keep the new asphalt from sticking to the equipment.
• Please make sure items such as portable basketball goals, planters, mulch bags, etc., are moved off the driveway and at least 5 feet from the edge of the driveway to allow our crews room to work.
• If we are working near the garage for a repair or replacement we will need the garage doors up or unlocked to allow us room to maneuver the equipment.