Gutters are designed to funnel water off of the roof and away from your home, which protects your siding, windows, doors and foundation from water damage. Clogged gutters can cause leaks, damage to the foundation, and basement flooding - all of which lead to expensive repair bills. To avoid these problems, gutters should be cleaned twice a year (spring & fall) to remove leaves, sticks, and other debris.
Before you decide to clean your gutters yourself, determine if any of the following statements apply to you. If the answer is yes, it is probably best to call Collegiate Sealers & Paving
• I am not comfortable on a ladder and/or roof
• I have problems with my balance
• I am afraid of heights
• My home is two or more stories
• My roof has a steep slope
• Trees and branches block access to my gutters
Our 3 man gutter cleaning crews will:
• Blow all debris off your roof.
• Using high powered backpack blowers, clear all debris from the gutters and downspouts. The forced air from the blowers clears clogged downspouts better than falling water from a hose.
• Tighten any loose gutter nails.
• Clean up & take away the debris blown from the gutters.