1. Clean driveway of debris.
2. Prime oil or chemical stains as needed. Primed areas will dry slightly darker.
3. Hand-apply the sand-fortified federal grade asphalt sealer using squeegees.
4. Barricade the entrance to your driveway with a yellow banner.
We will remove all dirt and debris from the asphalt using power blowers, scrapers, and wire brush brooms.
• We then treat all fresh oil or chemical stains with petro-seal primer. The primer helps prevent oil or chemical stains from bleeding up through the freshly applied asphalt sealer. Primes areas will dry darker.
• After properly preparing the asphalt, our experienced crews will hand-apply a coal-tar emulsion asphalt sealer.
• We will barricade the entrance to your driveway with a 6" wide banner.